At Avis Heating & Air Conditioning we want to make financing of your Home Comfort System as cost effective and easy as possible. With financing, you can make your purchase without depleting your reserves.
We offer many options for you to pay for your improvements and/or upgrades to your household air conditioning network. You may pay us with CASH, or write us a CHECK. We also accept the following major CREDIT CARDS:
If you wish to FINANCE your desired project, we have three different financing avenues. Click the logos to learn more about our financing options, and ask your Avis technician to give you their help to get you started on the plan of your choice:
Q: Why should I finance my project when I can pay cash or use a credit card?
Financing a project with a GreenSky® loan allows you to conserve both your money and your equity, and typically offers a lower interest rate than a credit card. GreenSky has many promotional offerings with deferred interest benefits, but without your having to pay out of pocket all at once .1
Q: What type of credit is available?
GreenSky loans are unsecured loans with fixed interest rates. Unlike a revolving credit card, your non-promotional monthly payment amount is always the same.
Q: Where can I use my loan?
Use your GreenSky Account Number to pay for services and products offered by the contractor with whom you apply.
Q: How do I make a payment?
It’s simple – pay online or by phone, or schedule automatic payments to be drafted from your bank account. The choice is yours. And there is never a penalty for paying off your loan early.
Q: How do I pay my contractor?
Once approved, you will be provided a loan agreement and issued a 16-digit account number and expiration date. When you want to pay, just provide these numbers to your contractor to process the purchase as if it were a credit card.
Q: How long do I have to use my loan?
Once approved, you have four months to make your purchases.
Q: When is my first payment due?
Depends on your plan. Many deferred interest plans don’t require a payment during the promotional period. The first payment on a budget-minded plan is typically due approximately 30 days after the first purchase
Q: When does the Deferred Interest plan promotion window begin?
At the time of your first transaction.
1. GreenSky® is a loan program name for certain consumer credit plans extended by participating lenders to borrowers for the purchase of goods and/or services from participating merchants/providers. Participating lenders are federally insured, federal and state chartered financial institutions providing credit without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, gender or familial status. GreenSky® is a registered trademark of GreenSky, LLC. GreenSky, LLC and its wholly-owned subsidiaries service the loans on behalf of participating lenders.
2. Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the entire loan amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period.
LICENSES: NMLS #1416362; CT SLC-1416362; NJ MT #1501607 C22
What is the HERO program?
HERO, or Home Energy Renovation Opportunity, is the number one energy efficiency financing program in the United States. HERO partners with local governments to make energy efficient, water efficient, and renewable energy products easier and more cost effective to obtain for homeowners.
How does it work?
The HERO program finances 100 percent of the cost to purchase and install all eligible products with low-fixed interest rates and flexible payment terms including 5, 10, 15 and 20 years for most products. Payments to the HERO program are made through your property taxes, which is delivered by and paid to the county. In most cases under the HERO Program, payments remain with the property in the instance of a sale or refinancing.
Am I eligible?
The HERO program, which is free to apply for, is available for property owners meeting the following requirements:
- Mortgage-related debt must not exceed 90 percent of the property’s value.
- Mortgage payments must be current, and the owner must not have had more than one 30-day mortgage late payment in the past year.
- Property taxes must be current and there can be no more than one late payment in the past three years.
- No outstanding involuntary liens.
- The property owner must not have had any active bankruptcies within the last two years and the property cannot currently be an asset in a bankruptcy proceeding.
Why choose HERO?
In addition to the green benefits of going energy efficient, HERO offers financial and quality-control incentives. Because HERO payments are made through your property taxes, 100 percent of the improvements or repairs made via HERO are tax deductible. HERO professionals must pass a rigorous inspection to become qualified and vendors are paid upon completion of the job, ensuring quality work and homeowner satisfaction.
Home Projects Credit Card Program
- Simple, fast in-home, in-store or online application and credit decisions
- Immediate access to revolving credit line upon approval
- Power to make home improvement purchases today instead of delaying project plans
- Easy-to-use account management and bill payment options
- Convenient monthly credit card payments
- Opportunity to pay for their projects over time
- Competitive interest rates
- Stable, reliable financial services company
- Superior cardholder service
- Eligible cardholders receive free access to their FICO® Credit Score using Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, factors that affected it, and personalized Wells Fargo credit tips*
Please contact us today at 800-974-1003 to discuss what finance arrangements best meet your needs.